I am a developer from Germany and like Dubstep & EDM.
I am JeremyStarTM, a developer @ StarOpenSource from Lower Saxony (in Germany). I *really* like to listen to music, especially Dubstep & EDM. My favourite artists are Geoxor, Exyl, PaperSkies, Dalux, Everen Maxwell and USAO.
My hobbies are primarily programming, playing games, listening to music but also going outside (yes I touch grass every day!), hanging out with friends and watching videos about science, space but also gaming.
On the topic of gaming: I like playing osu! (I play osu!standard), Grand Theft Auto V, Minecraft (Java Edition of course), Red Dead Redeption 2 and Doki Doki Literature Club.
These are projects I am working on or goals I want to reach:
- StarOpenSource Infrastructure (managing servers, sysadmin stuff)
- The CORE Framework (a framework for games and applications made in Godot 4)
- Getting better at osu!
I am the founder and current president of the StarOpenSource Project and maintainer, developer, artist and linguist there. Basically, I run the entire thing.
Here’s a little list of links that you can use to stalk on me (please do not do that to me):
- Mastodon/Fediverse (@firstname.lastname@example.org)
- StarOpenGit (@email@example.com)*
- osu! (@JeremyStarTM)
List of Hate
I have a list of companies, bad people, etc. that I absolutely dislike, here it is:
- right-wing people
- reaction content
- plasmashell NOT RESPONDING YOU STUPID THING
- firefox/librewolf stutters
- wine (not proton)
- all android vendors
- ubuntu (not derivative distros)
- closed source licenses